For those from India, there are two registration forms:
- Indian Organic Farmers Delegate registration form
- Non Farmer Delegate registration form
- Registration form for organic farmers which must be filled and sent to OFAI Central Secretariat, G-8, St. Britto’s Apartments, Feira Alta, Mapusa 403507, Goa. You can also scan the filled in form and send it to email@example.com
- Registration form for non-farmers including scientists, agricultural development workers, researchers, NGOs, government officials. This has to be filled in and sent to PDA Trade Fairs at the following address: PDA Trade Fairs, No. 32/2, Spencer Road, Frazer Town Bangalore-560 005, India Phone: +91-80-4250 5000 Fax: +91-80-2554 2258. You may also scan the form and send it directly to the following email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those from outside India:
- All people from outside India (including organic farmers) must register with www.owc.ifoam.bio. All organic farmers from Asia, Africa and Latin America are entitled to 50% discount on the registration charge.
- For an invoice to transfer the money from your country to IFOAM, if required, or your bank demands one, please send an email to Denise Godinho: email@example.com
- If you still have further problems in registering for the Congress and you plan to arrive in Delhi without registration because of difficulties, please inform us so that you can pay for your registration on arrival at the venue. However, the venue can only take a fixed number of delegates. So if you come without informing the organizers (at firstname.lastname@example.org) you may not get entry into the Congress hall even if you offer to give us twice the amount!